Committing to Balance, Breaking the Dizzy—Anxious—Dizzy Cycle, and Dizzy & Inflamed Masterclass
Self-Study Virtual Courses
Last updated: August 2022
- Information We May Collect. We collect, or may collect in the future, several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your information from your government issued identification, name, address, e-mail address, and phone number and any information that the Service collects that is defined as Personal Identifying Information under any applicable law (“Personal Identifying Information”);
- Other information that is about you but is not Personal Identifying Information;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- How We May Collect This Information:
- By having you directly and voluntarily provide it to us. This is the only method by which we collect Personal Identifying Information.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- Information That You May Provide to Us.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search history on the Website.
- Information We May Collect through Automatic Data Collection. As you use our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and behavior, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Identifying Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Identifying Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Technologies We May Use. The technologies that we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that would permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related statistics
- We do not collect Personal Identifying Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Identifying Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- How We Use Your Information. We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To provide you with information about our Website and notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including any payment issues.
- To display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information and to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose to which you may consent
- How We Protect Your Information. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help protect the information that we collect and that you provide. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our systems, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please use caution when using our Website.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Identifying Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rooted Behavioral Education, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Identifying Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Identifying Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.