Breaking the Dizzy—Anxious—Dizzy Cycle utilizes a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) approach to teach you how to tame anxiety during an acute exacerbation of vestibular symptoms.
Have you noticed heart-racing, sweating, shaking, and nausea when your symptoms flare? This is the sympathetic nervous system, which anxiety also activates. This course will teach you to calm your nervous system.
Why are people with vestibular concerns so prone to anxiety? This course will teach you why people with vestibular concerns are prone to anxiety and how to keep those anxious thoughts in check.
This course includes...
- 70+ minutes of evidence-based instruction and exercises, including downloadable audio files to take with you on-the-go
- Transcripts of all video and audio content
- Presentation handouts for note-taking
- Unlimited access to course materials to refresh your skills
How will my life be different after this course? You will...
- Feel confident in stopping the dizzy/anxious spiral in its tracks
- Feel equipped to handle acute vestibular symptoms and stop fearing attacks
- Have a toolbox of coping skills proven to help people with vestibular disorders
- Feel assured knowing that you can revisit the course to refresh your skills